Growing up around the Dutch tea plantations established in the 19th century, Bandung was nicknamed “The Paris of Java” by the Dutch colonists who lived and visited the European style city. A 4 day tour of this charming city, will take you to an active volcano, hot springs and the strawberry and tea plantations outside the city. You should also have time to fit in a stroll around the colonial buildings and new shopping arcades to grab some bargains.
Distances & Travel Times:
Jakarta - Bandung (151km): 2 hours 40 mins (by car)
City Centre - Tangkuban Perahu (20km): 1 hour (by car)
Tangkuban Perahu - Ciater (4.4km): 10 mins (by car)
City Centre - Kawah Putih (50km): 2 hours (by car)
Our Services Include:
- Hotel accommodation in sharing-twin room with daily breakfast.
- Return transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport
- Lunch at local restaurant
Our Services do not Include:
- Visa arrangements
- International flights and International departure tax
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in itinerary
- Domestic air fares as per program with domestic airport taxes
- Domestic boat fares as per program
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.