Arguably the most traditional city in Java, Solo, or Surakarta as it is also called, is a stronghold of culture, arts and royalty. In 3 days you will have plenty of time to learn about the city’s fascinating history, shop up a storm in traditional markets and see authentic music and dance performances. You’ll also take a trip to the unique temple at Sukuh and see the natural beauty of the cool hills of the region.
Distances & Travel Times:
Airport - Best Western Premier (20km): 25 mins (by car)
Airport - Ibis Solo (15km): 15 mins (by car)
Solo - Sukuh (39.2km): 50 mins (by car)
Our Services Include:
- Hotel accommodation in sharing-twin room with daily breakfast.
- Return transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport
Our Services do not Include:
- Visa arrangements
- International flights and International departure tax
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in itinerary
- Domestic air fares as per program with domestic airport taxes
- Domestic boat fares as per program
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.