Korea is a country of amazing contrast; from the shiny metropolis of Seoul to the traditional villages of Andong, there is a huge variety of things to see. Fall in love with the natural beauty, fresh air and historical craft villages of Andong, where you’ll meet people who live by the ways of their ancestors. In complete contrast, enjoy shopping, eating, architecture, music and the youth culture of Seoul, where modern is key, but you’ll still find interesting ancient spots nestled in the city.
Distances & Journey Time
Incheon Airport - Andong City (226km): 3 hours (by car)
Andong - Seoul (191km): 2 hours (by car)
Seoul - Nami Island (63km): 1.5 hour (by car)
Seoul - Incheon Airport (48.8km): 1 hour (by car)
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast based on twin sharing
- All airport PRIVATE transfers with land transportation
- Well experienced English or Chinese Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee as per program
- Meals: fullboard
- All PRIVATE TOUR
- International & domestic air ticket
- Visa arrangment
- All drinks during meals
- All airport taxes
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
- Other personal expenses such telephone, laundry, tip for guide and driver (Guideline: USD 5.00/per day/per person)
Child Rates: (Child age from 02 to under 12 years old)
Child Twin (Twin share with 01 adult): 100 % Adult Rates
Child with Bed (Triple share with 02 adults): 80 % Adult Rates
Child no Bed (Stay in 01 Twin / Double rm with 2 adult): 60 % Adult Rates
** Percentage can change depends on its hotel class **
> Basic Information
* Below itinerary schedules can change or cancel according to local circumstances
* High seasons may cause the increase in tour rate and hotel price
* All itineraries base on weekday rate.
Weekend rate may cause the hotel price increase.
* High Seasons: National Holidays, Christmas Season, New Year’s Holiday, Chinese New Year’s Holiday, Ski Seasons, etc.
* Summer Peak Season (1st of July ~ 31st of August)
* Winter Peak Season (11th of December ~ 16th of January, 2016)
* HALAL MEAL: Additional USD 8/per day/per person
* Once tour has started, guest can’t change from shopping tour to no shopping tour