Sabah is a nature-lover’s dream, bursting with natural life in a number of destinct habitats. From the mangroves of Kota Klias, the varied marine life off the coast of Kota Kinabalu, to the lush rolling hills of the Crocker Range and the wild rainforests of Kinabalu National Park. See endemic proboscic monkeys and soak in healing hot springs on this amazing adventure that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
Distances & Journey Times:Kota Kinabalu Airport - City Centre (8km): 15mins (by car)
Kota Kinabalu - Kota Klias jetty (110km): 2 hours (by car)
Kota Kinabalu - Kinabalu National Park (85km): 1 hour 40 mins - 2 hours (by car)
Kinabalu National Park - Poring Hot Springs (40km): 45 mins (by car)
Poring Hot Springs - Kota Kinabalu (136km): 2 hours (by car)
- 3 nights’ accommodation based on twin sharing
- Daily Breakfast
- English Speaking Guide, all transfers & tours on SIC basis, accommodation, entrance fees & meals as stated
- Tour program as per detail
- International & domestic air ticket
- All drinks during meals
- All airport taxes
- Other personal expenses such telephone, laundry, tipping for guide and driver
What to bring:
Insect repellent, leech socks, long sleeve shirts and long pants, raincoat, sun hat, swim wear, comfortable trekking shoes, torch light, water bottle, bath towels & personal toiletries. The rainy season is between October to March. During this season, some of the activities may be cancelled safety reasons without prior notice.