Kuala Lumpur is an amazing city that has grown from a small Chinese trading post to a modern metropolis in just 150 year. This sprawling city offers a bustling city centre with markets, delicious food and cultural sights and is also just an hour from some of the most beautiful natural scenery Malaysia has to offer. Enjoy 3 days of shopping, eating, and meeting the wonderfully welcoming people of this ethnically diverse city.
Distances & Journey Times
Airport - City Centre (55km): 1- 1 ½ hours (by car)
Kuala Lumpur – Batu Caves (74km): 1 hour (by car)
- 2 nights’ accommodation of your choice based on twin sharing
- Daily Breakfast
- PRIVATE English speaking Driver.
- Tour program as per detail
- Entrance Fees
- International & domestic air ticket
- All drinks during meals
- All airport taxes
- Other personal expenses such telephone, laundry, tipping for guide and driver