Myanmar is a small but mystical country, still very much steeped in traditions and history of the tribes that have lived there for centuries. On this 8 day tour you will see some of the most breathtaking archaeological wonders and natural beauty this unique country has to offer. Meet the beautiful and hospitable local people and learn about their ways of life that have changed very little for centuries.
Distances & Travel Times:
Yangon Airport - City Centre (15km): 25 mins (by car)
Yangon - Heho (620km): 1 hour 10mins (by airplane)
Heho Airport - Inle Lake (42km): 50 mins (by car)
Heho - Mandalay (225km): 30 mins (by airplane)
Mandalay - Mingun: 1 hour (by boat)
Mandalay - Bagan (178km): 30 mins (by airplane)
Bagan - Yangon (621km): 1 hour 20mins (by airplane)
Our Services Include:
- Hotel accommodation in half-twin/double room with daily breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D =Dinner)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in itinerary
- Domestic air fares as per program with domestic airport taxes
- Domestic boat fares as per program
Our Services do not Include: