Formerly the capital of Myanmar, Yangon is the country’s most populated city. However, this city of 5 million people has a lot of charm with its colonial buildings, local markets and temples and stupas nestled within the city. Visit the iconic Sule Pagoda and watch the sunset in idyllic temple and lake settings while learning more about this mysterious country.
Distances & Travel Times:
Yangon Airport - City Centre (15km): 25 mins (by car)
Our Services Include:
- Hotel accommodation in half-twin/double room with daily breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, ).
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
- English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in itinerary
Our Services do not Include: